Who we are
Repli5 is enabling the development of autonomous vehicle technologies with synthetic data. Today, we're a growing team of 8 people. We create virtual worlds and digital twins using automated processes. These virtual worlds make it possible to train vehicles in a 3D environment, rather than manually in the physical world. This saves time, lowers cost and enables vehicles to obtain training data in scenarios that are rarely encountered in the real world.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
How you'll help the team
As an ADAS/AD Senior Software Engineer at Repli5, you will work as the interface between the software development team, product development and business management. You'll oversee aspects of product development and drive the implementation of new features within our platform. Occasionally you'll meet our customers and partners to understand their needs from a technical perspective. Then you will transfer these needs and requests into planning, resource allocation and backlog prioritization for the R&D team. When needed, you may take part in the coding and give guidance to the developers.
- Work with management to develop roadmap and strategy, considering both short term and long term goals.
- Improve product development process continuously.
- Lead product development team using agile methods.
- Contribute with both resource-planning and execution of roadmap.
Who you are
You're curious and driven to deliver software that can enable the development of autonomous vehicles.
- Worked in ADAS/AD, V&V, simulation or SIL/HIL teams within automotive, aviation or mobility.
- Programming experience (ideally Python and C++)
- Product or Project Management experience within technology.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree within field of computing or engineering.
- Interested in the bigger picture - how technology translates to commercial value.
- Fluent English
- Familiar with software development cycle and database management.
A great bonus if you have:
- Worked in scrum settings before
- Experience in AD perception systems - training or validating models.
- Experience in Game Engines or Simulations.
Dependent on experience. We're on a mission to recruit candidates that tick as many boxes as possible. The more boxes ticked, the higher the salary. Fair work, fair pay.
We believe in promotion from within and give you the opportunity to grow alongside the company.