Who we are
Repli5 is enabling the development of autonomous vehicle technologies with synthetic data. Today, we're a team of 8 people. We create virtual worlds and digital twins using automated processes. These virtual worlds make it possible to train vehicles in a 3D environment, rather than manually in the physical world. This saves time, lowers cost and enables vehicles to obtain training data in scenarios that are rarely encountered in the real world.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
How you'll help the team
As a Product Manager / Owner at Repli5, you will work closely with the company’s CEO as well as its development team. You will be the technical interface between external and internal stakeholders. You will regularly meet our customers and partners to understand their needs and perfect the customer success journey. Back in the office, you will transfer the customer and partner needs and requests into planning, resource allocation and backlog prioritization for the R&D team. You will also when needed take part in the coding and give guidance to the developers.
- Work with CEO to develop roadmap and strategy, considering both short term and long term goals.
- Improve product development process continuously
- Lead product development team using agile methods
- Contribute with both resource-planning and execution of roadmap.
Who you are
You're curious and driven to deliver what the customer needs. You're passionate about products being innovative, user-centric and valuable to the industry.
- Product Management experience form a technical or engineering company.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree within field of engineering.
- Both technical and commercial interests - you appreciate both technical and commercial aspects of product development.
- Experience from technical project management
- Coding experience in Python
- English language proficiency with excellent communication skills
A great bonus if you have:
- Worked in scrum settings before
- An organised, consistent method of working
- C/C+ experience
- Experience in Game Engines or Simulations
- Experience in AI/ML development commercially.
Dependent on experience. We're on a mission to recruit candidates that tick as many boxes as possible. The more boxes ticked, the higher the salary. Fair work, fair pay.
We believe in promotion from within and give you the opportunity to grow alongside the company.